5) Can I appoint somebody to take care of these formalities?

Yes, you can appoint a personal data representative to represent you.

Whatever the case, you always have to appoint a Data Controller, who will be responsible for all the processes carried out within the organization or business.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.