4) Once I register the personal data processes carried out within the organization, do I have to do anything else?

Unless you need to amend the existing processes or introduce new ones, the answer is no.

However if during the year new processes are introduced or existing ones amended, then you have to notify the Commissioner on the appropriate form. No further fees are payable on such notifications.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.